Wednesday, November 19, 2014

'South Carolina marries first gay couple, gives out same-sex marriage licenses' & other Wednesday midday news briefs.

Breaking: First Same-Sex Couple Marries In South Carolina As State Petitions SCOTUS - Dear Attorney General Alan Wilson, you are just going to have to move out the way since you can't get along with the situation.

 1st same-sex marriage licenses issued in South Carolina - And it's not the only one either.  

First Openly Gay NBA Player Jason Collins Announces Retirement - Thank you Jason for making history.  

Tyler James Williams: Media Portrayals Of Black Men Feed Black Homophobia - This is true. Black gay men are portrayed as fey and "non-threatening." And I personally resent that. I try to be as threatening as possible. You should see my "black thug" face. I tried to droop my pants, but it ain't gonna happen, bub. Especially not with a caboose this big. 

 #Humanum Day Two: How many ways can you dismiss gay lives? - Meanwhile, the Vatican is continuing its association with anti-gay figures.  

WHOA! Mark Regnerus made the #Humanum conference videos - First discredited research. Now bad videos. Apparently the Catholic Church has learned NOTHING since that Galileo situation. Something nasty is coming our way and I say bring it on. My hair is wrapped up, I got my tennis shoes on, my face is greased, and I got my windmill fighting technique on point.

1 comment:

Erica Cook said...

I want a pic of you ready for the fight, just as you described. LOL