Friday, June 27, 2014

'Religious leaders spooked about Obama's pending LGBT executive order' & other Friday midday news briefs

Editor's note - Unfortunately, a mishap with my home computer kept me from publishing a morning post today. I hope to take care of it when I get home via a little history erasing (okay a lot of history erasing) and rebooting several programs. This mishap took place at a bad time because I am super psyched about this afternoon's edition of "Know Your LGBT History." It will be posted come hell or high water because I've been waiting for almost a week to put it out. But on to today's news briefs:

140 Religious Leaders Petition For Exemption From Obama’s Pending LGBT Executive Order - Oh come on, guys!

Why I Outed Gay Republicans - A good friend of mine, Michael Rogers, reminisces about the justifiable chaos he caused by outing gay Republicans and I totally agree with his reasoning.  

For NC banquet, FRC assembles one of most anti-gay crews imaginable - For a North Carolina banquet, the Family Research Council is assembling a homophobic version of the "Legion of Doom" If there is a God, the entire wait staff will be gay folks.  

Majority Believe Marriage Equality And Religious Liberty Are Perfectly Compatible - Yet more proof that those who are the loudest about this issue aren't necessarily correct. They just know how to boggart.

  Ben Carson Explains How Gay Marriage Is A Marxist Plot To Impose The 'New World Order' - See post above this one.

No comments: