Wednesday, March 06, 2013

'NAACP filed brief against DOMA' and other Wednesday midday news briefs

A strong black voice for gay marriage - NAACP filed brief against DOMA last week. I wonder how many of NOM's bought and paid for "black leaders" are going to raise hell over this one.  

Anti-gay adoption bill reintroduced - One time: if religious adoption agencies receive tax dollars, they have to follow the rules of fairness. No exemptions.

 NOM's Roback Morse: My verbatim audio was 'mischaracterized'; Clementi family should meet me - Mischaracterized my foot! Just apologize already!

FRC Begs For Money To Fight The ‘Danger’ And ‘Disaster’ Of Nondiscrimination Protections - @!*# please! The Family Research Council must be out of its damn mind! I got some monopoly money for the group! 

 A Brand New Reason to Be Terrified of Homosexuals - You'd better believe it, jack!!

1 comment:

Keir said...

The Clementi family SHOULD meet her and point out how digusting and disrespectful her words are. Jennifer Roback Morse is one of the many good reasons why the Religious Right is losing the fight against gay rights. And I don't even think she realizes it.