Friday, August 27, 2010

The Daily Show exposes Glenn Beck's phony rally and other Friday midday news briefs

Jon Stewart nails Glenn Beck's phony 8/28 rally:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
I Have a Scheme
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party


NYT: Gay Bashing Losing Appeal for GOP - It was just a matter of time. I wonder if the tea baggers will learn what the religious right is discovering. If I were them, I would get the GOP to put the money on the dresser before leaving.

Ugandan MP David Bahati Wants to ‘Kill Every Gay Person’ - Surprisng NO ONE of course.

Power Ranger David Yost: I'm Gay - David Yost, the Blue Power Ranger from The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, has come out. Damn my gay ray keeps missing Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Report: LGBT Youth and Smoking - Yes it's linked to stress and homophobia - a thing that the religious right will omit when they distort the data.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: