Wednesday, October 07, 2009

What is Tony Perkins' connection with white supremacists and other Wednesday midday news briefs

Tony Perkins and White Supremacy - This ought to over well with Harry Jackson and Ken Hutcherson.

Disney's Rich Ross: Hollywood's first openly gay studio chairman - We've officially taken over Disney (hehehehe)- for those not aware, that was strictly tongue-in-cheek. You have to be careful with religious right innuendo seekers lurking around.

Video: Louie Louie, oh no -- me gotta go (vomit) - I miss the good old days when if you were caught distorting an issue, you stopped telling the distortion (Who am I kidding? Those days never existed.)

French gay soccer team snubbed by Muslim team - I have a simple cynical feeling about this sort of thing gleaned from rooting for the bad guys in professional wrestling. I say to the Muslim team - "oh well, you lose."




Bookmark and Share

No comments: