Thursday, September 17, 2009

An old brawl at McDonalds. Who is at fault?



I don't know how to feel about this clip. The incident happened two years ago and I couldn't find anything else on the situation.

This is what I think happened. Some of our transgendered sisters went to McDonalds to get a snack. Some employees may have laughed at them and boom, it was on.

Please bear in mind that I am not excusing anything that may have happened and I am merely speculating on the incident.

But I don't believe that anyone would act the way these sisters did if they weren't provoked.

It definitely gives you something to think about regarding the nonsense some of our transgendered brothers and sisters have to go through.



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Monica Roberts said...

I believe the transwomen were provoked.

Being that Memphis has had multiple incidents in the last two years which African descended transwomen have been either shot, beaten by cops or killed, it would not be out of the likely realm of possibility that these women were provoked by the Mickey D's employees.

http://transgriot.blogspot.com/2008/11/duanna-johnson-found-dead.html