Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Barney Frank rules, Black president = conservative march on Washington, and other Wednesday midday news briefs

Forgive me for posting this a second time, but BARNEY FRANK RULES!!!!!!!



Why didn’t harassing Anoka-Hennepin teachers get fired? - That's a real good question!

Justice civil rights hire to handle gay liaison - A step in the right direction.

Let the Money Laundering Begin - You mean anti-gay marriage folks are being shady? Tell me something I don't know.

FreedomWorks not free: $10K to participate in D.C. tea party march - I have officially seen everything. First the United States elects an African-American as president and now conservatives are wanting to have a "March on Washington."

Not necessarily an lgbt issue (yet), but as a black man, I simply MUST point out the irony of the situation.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: