Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday afternoon news briefs

This is what happens when I miss a day of work. I get waaaay behind and have to catch up. Oh well, I apologize for the lateness of these news briefs

Prop 8 crazy in the Blend mailbag - Now I'm never one to pay attention to the opposition gloating in my face but in light of how the religious right exploited the Proposition 8 anger in November, take a look at what some folks had to say to us. Gloating is so un-Christian.

Ted Olson, better known as the devil, is now better than our president on gay marriage - And suddenly the world gets crazy.

Back on the ballot in CA in 2010? - This is the way to go!

Calif. high court dug its own hole, jumped in - Courtesy of One News Now, these folks are never happy. Reminds me of an ex.

How the Prop 8 Ruling Will Help Gay Marriage - I know folks will probably resent this piece because they are swept up in self pity and tears. WELL GET OVER IT FOLKS!! Did you think it was going to be easy? The race never belongs to the swift but the one who can stay on course. Keep pushing.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: