Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday midday news briefs

The Globalization of Gay Bashing - This is damned scary - that's all that needs to be said.

Orson Scott Card Joins NOM Board - It's like the hydra. One head drops and another one takes its place.

More Republicans embrace gay equality - It's about time, too!

Perez Hilton vs Dennis Prager on Marriage Equality - Because I'm all obsessive-compulsive about completing things, I am including this. When I first heard of this debate, it reminded me of those Lucio Fulci movies where zombies ate people alive. I was only hoping that Hilton would get away with only one body part chewed up. From what I hear though, he did rather well. That doesn't mean my opinion has changed about him, but I admire his tenacity to fight in a situation he unnecessarily exacerbated.

ACLU demands LGBT website access for TN students - Because according to One News Now, when anyone is looking for lgbt-related information, it's ALL ABOUT SEX!

No comments: