Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday midday news briefs

I am enduring this teabagging mess with the consulation that its message is slowly but surely being seen as astroturf nonsense.

And also by view of the cute guy in the library presently walking away from me. Ah yes I love the view.

Seriously though . . .

Anti-gay campaign did not grab Twitter and domain names - I know this has been covered before but a little more fun poking at the expense of NOM can never hurt.

Drag performer found dead in Fayetteville - My prayers go out to her family.

The Advocate interviews mom of 11-year-old who committed suicide over gay taunts - Tell me again why the Day of Silence is a bad idea . . .

Their blind eyes are DEAD wrong - Speaking of which, the organization at the center of this post, Capitol Resources Institute, was behind that hideously inaccurate piece by John R. Diggs, The Health Risks of Gay Sex.

No comments: