Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday midday news briefs

Faith Groups Increasingly Lose Gay Rights Fights - Hat tip to my friends at Americablog for pointing this out. I'm all broken up over this development. No doubt it will probably get the troops on the other side all spooked. But I think there is a happy medium that can be worked out.

Video: Happy Easter (and only Easter) - In which Focus on the Family truncates an speech by President Obama. I guess they figure why should Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck have all of the fun.

Maggie Gallagher’s PR Advisor Must Hate Her - Far be it from me to heap on the National Organization for Marriage. Then again, why not.

Gay conservative 527 launched to counter Log Cabin Republicans - Oh good Lord.

Vermont legislators ignoring Genesis lessons - That's right. God wants us all butt naked in a garden where we can frolic with all of the animals. Darn those Vermont legislators! Now we won't be able to!!

No comments: