Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesdays are hell

Not a long post tonight. I am all MRSAed out.

I hope folks don't think that I dwelled too long about the situation. But just in case there are folks who do feel that way, remember:

The Watergate controversy didn't happen in a short time. It took over a year for Woodward and Bernstein to get the pieces together and find the corruption that dominated the Nixon White House.

Patience is a virtue. Diligence is a Godsend.

But anyway, I took the time to update my other webpage, Anti-Gay Lies and Liars. I added more entries for the year of 2008 and a few for 2007.

I am still in the process of fine tuning it so please bear with me and don't hold any errors in form against me.

And before I forget (shameless plug) - buy my book. You can find out more information here.

No comments: