Sunday, October 28, 2007

Holy Bullies and Headless Monsters a bestseller on amazon.com!

I bet you thought that this was going to be another Obama post. Rest assured I do have one more thing to say because I was one of the spokespeople at today's Columbia, SC vigil.

But allow me to indulge in a bit of self celebration.

The sales of my book, Holy Bullies and Headless Monsters, have gone practically through the roof on amazon.com

So I am happy to say that my book is a bestseller. Granted, a bestseller on amazon.com but I ain't mad at it.

One victory at a time, I always say.

In fact, there is only one more copy of the paperback left to be bought (hint, hint, hint.)

Now just in case by some magical coincidence, this last copy (and the used copies and hardback copies) are sold out, interested people can still buy my book at xlibris.com and barnesandnoble.com

4 comments:

S. said...

Wow, congratulations Alvin!!

Add Alvin to the list of GLBT heroes, alongside Pam Spaulding and Wayne Besen!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! After checking out your blog, I'm definitely going to have to check out your book! :)

BlackTsunami said...

Thanks, guys!

And Paul, I accidentally rejected your last comment. However I did post it with full explanation under my name.

Anonymous said...

It's ok; I appreciate you letting me know!